 Castle / 11492
Re: Castle Women Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 00:05:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron J. Muhl writes:
You had me worried when you said you used an X-acto on your minifigs.  I'm
too much of a purist, I would never paint or altar a minifig in anyway.
However, by scraping off the paint it looks pretty good!  They now have a
waist and hips.  But they still look like town minifigs with a waist and
hips.....  Let's see if you can make them look medieval.

-Aaron

Normally I would never touch anything to my Legos, but I have a large
surplus of torsos that have sat there for almost five years now. Better to
do something with them than nothing at all. I put this up the minute I
finished the Girl in red so I hadn't done anything at all to make a castle
figure (figurine?) out of her. I need to scour up some skirt pieces and some
capes. But, it's a start! I'll post more as I go. See what I come up with.

- Joe Nicely