 Castle / 11485 (+10)
  Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Hello! This is my entry for the 1st International System Creativity Contest on www.1000steine.de: www.1000steine.de/th...57/057.htm Sorry, the story is in German only, but you can translate it using babelfish (link is given there). Of course I could (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Introducing the SPCC

The time has come for Castle fans to unite! The SPCC, or Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Castle, is now recruiting members to collaborate with myself and others, in an effort to create a new hub for the fans of LEGO Castle. The home site (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the SPCC

(...) Though I like the idea, and I think this could be a great site, I question the use of the actual Lego logo. If you hope to get TLG (I can't remember, is it TLC or TLG these days?) to recognize your efforts, and other fellow castle heads, I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Hi Jojo, I just wanna say I loved your castle. My favourite part is the "trophies' wall", pic #10. No castle is realistic enough without one! Pedro (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Women Figs

You had me worried when you said you used an X-acto on your minifigs. I'm too much of a purist, I would never paint or altar a minifig in anyway. However, by scraping off the paint it looks pretty good! They now have a waist and hips. But they still (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

(...) Really detailed pictures of the stairs would be great. I think stairs are the hardest thing to do well in Lego, and I don't recall many (any?) good pictures of castle stairs in the usual places (e.g., Frank Filz's lists of Castle links). The (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

The castle is amazing.... Please post some more pictures for us on Brickshelf..... 1000steine braucht nicht wissen. Ich werde gar nichts sagen.... -Aaron (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Women Figs

(...) Normally I would never touch anything to my Legos, but I have a large surplus of torsos that have sat there for almost five years now. Better to do something with them than nothing at all. I put this up the minute I finished the Girl in red so (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lugnet Set Database info & possible correction?

(...) Welcome, and I'll keep that in mind next time (I kinda thought about it earlier, and then it slipped my mind, as many things do, when I posted :( ) plucky (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falckenstein Castle - My entry for the ISCC

Hello Aaron, (...) There are some more pictures at Jojo's website: (URL)1000steine braucht nicht wissen. Ich werde gar nichts (...) Ich höre & sehe alles... zumindest hier in der CastleGroup ;-) Viele Grüße, René (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact