 Castle / 11470 (+5)
  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Sure looks like it, but will it be worth the price? My guess is $20.00 and you'll get a couple of cool minfigs and gates. No quality pieces to build buildings with, just accent type pieces.... -Aaron (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

Thats a fantastic looking creation. Full of detail and life. Hats off to you -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

Wow. is there something in the water. Thats amazing. The Citadel looks really imposing casting its shadow on the town beneath, and the town has so much character and detail, and as always beutifully presented and manipulated shots. Did you have to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

(...) Looks great, I've always wondered what a castle wall would look like with the dark grey mixed with the light grey. Did you decide to skip the preformed walls based on the look you wanted? Also, this has been bugging me for a while. Where did (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

(...) Thankyou...: ) (...) I like a bit of variety in my work... plus also, alot of real castles the way they look now is very varied.. as they were added to over the hundreds of years they were standing.. so the original castle colours were (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact