 Castle / 11449
    Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade) —Jon Furman
   I think that this looks really great. you seem to have a good grasp on 3d realism. was this all thought out before hand, or did you start, and then work around the obstacles as they came? I think that this is a tremendous piece of work, how many (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade) —Andy Lynch
   Thanks Jon. :-) Actually, the whole model went together very quickly, the center portion of the gatehouse taking the most time. I was working in MLCad and with real bricks simultaneously, so the center gatehouse is also modeled in virtual bricks as (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)