 Castle / 11425 (+10)
  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Hey Tamy, great stuff! Both are very solid, "villagy-looking" buildings. I really like the wall pattern on the Greylen Quarters, you've pulled off the stone effect very well. I also liked the little hill at the corner of the Quarters. That, and the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Great stuff, tamy! Now, to get off topic, what camera do you take your pictures with? They're so good i'm envious ;) -Jay (Rascal King) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(Please set FUT's) Hi all, I got fed up with Geocities, so I moved. Topcities is home now. I also cleaned a lot of stuff up, and I hope I made everything easily navigable (is that a word?) Soo, now the specifics: For the CW'ers and castlefolk: New (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) layout, and the mouse-over box at the top is just plain cool! (...) Cool story! So we finally find out who that mysterious stowaway is :-). That hall that the meeting took place in was really cool, do you have any other shots of it, or was it (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first MOC post

Nice little buildings Stephen! The Inn looks very quaint, perfect for a small village. The fishermans home reminds me alot of the little hut in 6277. Looking forward to more of your creations! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I've been trying many different configurations of windows over the last few months, Most of them probably haven't been photographed though :( There's nothing I hate more than a boxy flat building/castle. (Right Shiri?) I've always tried to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Some people like that effect others don't from what I've heard... I think I did it a little to randomly, and with a little more forethought it might turn out better.. though I'm happy with how it looks anyway! The hill came from the slope pack (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Well... I've been switching between 3 different digital cameras here, I believe these were taking with an old Sony Mavica, for some reason it does best with the colors with my lighting scheme I've set up indoors (it's getting very tiring to haul (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Full pictures of the village probably won't be available for quite a while yet :( I'm guessing at least a year or better, I've got a lot of work to finish up yet and some major building to happen. Maybe when I get a little closer to finishing (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Thanks Wilson. I wanted to have something to give it a bit of flare. (...) 'Preciate the comments. Unfortunately, the throneroom was just a temporary deal; I scrapped it soon after I took the pics. The dock is still together, simply because I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact