 Castle / 11420
  Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas

(...) My only criticizm this time around is the same as last time: your spelling and grammer. I gave up after the first few lines, because it just wasn't worth the effort, and to be honest, I treat some of your posts here the same way. When I do (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  punctuation and grammar (was:Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas)

Daniel, I must agree with James on this. It requires an amazing amount of effort to read something that is all lower-case, without punctuation, and with many spelling mistakes. I think you'd do a lot better if you just slowed down and started (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)