 Castle / 11405 (+5)
  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) So where are people finding these and what are they retailing at? Thx! John #388 (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Probably. Almost certainly, I imagine. Personally, what I found interesting is that there are a *lot* of sets and themes available for the vendor to order that aren't showing up on shelves. All of the Knight's Kingdom sets, for example, are (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) They have (or had) them at Target, for 30% off as of this morning. If you are able to find any they will probably be near the Megabloks and K'nex. Mine only had a couple of Buckleberry ferries (for $13.90) left today. BTW the person who told (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I really like the unique design of the bottom windows on the seminary. The added texture to the front of the building makes it look less "boxy" than most buildings you see. Really like the tavern and the five rooms above. I would love to see a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  What did you guys get for Christmas?

Well, officially my wife got me a Braun Synchro Shaver. Normally I protest if it isn't Lego, but I really wanted one ever since I saw the commericals. She also got me 100 Defense Archer sets. That was pretty cool since everybody is out of them now. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact