 Castle / 1140 (+10)
  Re: January 2000 S@H catalog

(...) has (...) Heh. Other people have complained that the figure is too provocative, with her wonderbra appearance. (For reference: (URL)Princess Storm is in form fitting body armor and a Don Quixote-esque hat. I like (...) I like her too, and I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Baseplates not limited

Answering my own question here, I got the catalouge today, and 626 through 628, the blue, green, and X-Large baseplates are not limited quantities. (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Baseplates not limited

(...) Another follow-up: Train accsesories are not limited either. (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Fellow Lugnuts: I just had the good fortune/misfortune to receive 6095, 6094, and 6032 as Xmas gifts. I am not going to review these sets except in a cursory way. The gist of this post is to complain on behalf of new castle buyers -- that new castle (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New helmet and Era.

(...) there (...) period (...) upper-cuts! Yup - in combat. It's used up here in An Tir as a light helm, so the afor-mentioned problems aren't. :) James (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New helmet and Era.

(...) Whew! Here in Athelmearc (spell it as you see fit!) I haven't yet seen them, but I've been out of the loop for awhile. I missed this past Pennsic because I was in the process of moving. Did you get there? How about last year? Dave! (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

Sounds like they're trying discourage kids from making their own creations by making new pieces as useless and incompatible with previous Lego as possible. -- Paul Davidson Richard Marchetti <BlueOfNoon@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

I'm just getting into this, it looks really neat! (a lot like something I want to do in the future) Format-wise, maybe the text should be beside the picture instead of underneath. I can't read it and look at the picture at the same time, which is a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

My previous note about the text and picture arrangement only applies to the big pictures (i.e. the first one) ... the rest is quite easy to read. Again, very neat! -- Paul Davidson Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: January 2000 S@H catalog

(...) Chicks in Chainmail, Boris Vallejo, and all that? :-) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact