 Castle / 11356
    Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online! —Jason Cicchini
   Hey guys! I redid my webpage so that one can actually USE it now! But that's not what i wanted to announce. After much hard work, the first chapter of the rewritten, reshot, and overall redid Chronicles of Velaria: The Tenth Crystal is now up and (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online! —Anthony Sava
     (...) I love the new look, and the new pics for the chapter add a lot to the story. Great stuff! Makes me want to revamp the Kingdom of Ikros to make it look more spiffy. The only problem I have with the new chapter is that it's all on one page. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online! —Stephen Buechi
   Jay, I'm playing catch-up, and finally got a chance to look at your site. Looks good, and I like the beginning of your story (it's got me wondering what exactly are Lorien's fighting abilities, and how did he come by them). However, there seems to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online! —Jason Cicchini
   (...) second chapter now, so I'll tackle those problems you listed. Thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated :) -Jay (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)