 Castle / 11443
Re: Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:34:01 GMT

Jay,

I'm playing catch-up, and finally got a chance to look at your site. Looks
good, and I like the beginning of your story (it's got me wondering what
exactly are Lorien's fighting abilities, and how did he come by them). However,
there seems to be a small problem with Chapter 1 of the Chronicles. When I
tried to view it using Netscape, none of the pictures or text showed up.
However, when I switched to Internet Explorer, everything worked fine. Also,
whenever I click a link, it opens up a new browser window, which can become a
little annoying. Other than that, looks good!

Steve

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys!
I redid my webpage so that one can actually USE it now! But that's not what
i wanted to announce.
After much hard work, the first chapter of the rewritten, reshot, and
overall redid Chronicles of Velaria: The Tenth Crystal is now up and running
on my webpage. Here's the link:

http://www.envy.nu/velaria/

When you get there, click on "Chronicles" and you'll be taken to the
chapterlist. Other things of interest are:

1.the People button is now linked to my people folder on brickshelf. Bios
are soon to come.

2. the Map button brings you to the Map of Velaria, where you can use the
mouse to view the different realms.

3. the Places button is now linked to my places folder on brickshelf as
well. Writeups on the individual MOCS there are soon to come, as well as
pics of Lorien's house.

Check out my page and story, and tell me what you think!
Have fun!
-Jay (Rascal King)