 Castle / 11444
Re: Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Buechi writes:
Jay,

I'm playing catch-up, and finally got a chance to look at your site. Looks
good, and I like the beginning of your story (it's got me wondering what
exactly are Lorien's fighting abilities, and how did he come by them). However,
there seems to be a small problem with Chapter 1 of the Chronicles. When I
tried to view it using Netscape, none of the pictures or text showed up.
However, when I switched to Internet Explorer, everything worked fine. Also,
whenever I click a link, it opens up a new browser window, which can become a
little annoying. Other than that, looks good!

Steve

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

Thanks, Steve! There's plenty more in store soon enough! I'm working on the
second chapter now, so I'll tackle those problems you listed. Thanks for the
feedback, it's greatly appreciated :)
-Jay