 Castle / 1135 (+5)
  Re: January 2000 S@H catalog

(...) Queen Leonora is in the pointy hat with the blue dress and red jacket. She has brown curls framing her face. In the catalog she looks rather matronly IMHO. Princess Storm is in form fitting body armor and a Don Quixote-esque hat. I like her (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Holy over-priced, Batman!

hm, will do... Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News ----- Original Message ----- From: Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> To: Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> Cc: (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New helmet and Era.

(...) Heck, I know people who still wear them. :) Of course, I'm weird and in the SCA, so that might account for it... James (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New helmet and Era.

(...) Not in combat, I hope! That wide dinnerplate of a helm would be both a wonderful mace-lander as well as a great funnel for catching rattan upper-cuts! Dave! (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

Hey A while back I put up some pictures of the city-castle Strombrachter ... here is the follow up to it (more of a story I suppose): Here it is: (URL) background can be found here: (URL) me know what you think (flames, suggestions, words of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact