 Castle / 11329
    Re: Caerany update —Andy Lynch
   Lenny, Nice work here. As I think I've said before, I like your cities. They are tiny but give a great feeling of a bustling, busy place where people are living their lives. Your storyline is also well done. I like the news clip feeling that it has. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Caerany update —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) thank you.. it is what i was trying for. (...) hey, your house was so cool.. i was home one day with nothing to do and i said.. you know, i think i have enough extras to build that.. and i did (had to steal some from existing mocs for the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)