 Castle / 1131
Re: Review of Knights Kngdom sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 21:08:11 GMT

<snip
The only reason for any of these sets to enter my collection was to make 6091
(6098) larger and more complete
<snip>
I can see someone else noticed the inconsistancy from the box to the
instructions. It would be nice if we (AFOL) had some clarification on the set
number.

You want a review?  Of the castle?
Ok.. you talked me into it. When I found out castle was on the way back in,
I nearly exploded with excitement. Well, it IS back. Are there interesting
things in the set? You betcha! (new castle maiden, female knight,
whhhhaaaaahooooo!)  Over priced: certainly.
Overall:
Playability: A
Design: B- (Big huge gaps where there shouldn't be any, for just the lack of
a few bricks.)
Piece diversity/color diversity: B
Price/Value: C+

You do the math and decide for yourself. My thinking is that it's a B set.
Still worthwhile to acquire, but not a good as it could be, much like all
that is coming out of the doors of Lego lately.

If you didn't like the ninja sets, you may want to rethink the equation. You
better hope you get all of yours before I get mine.

Rich
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
....(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****