 Castle / 11298
Re: New Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:04:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
Well, I've had some pieces lying around that I wanted to use to make a new
house.  This is what I came up with.  I called it "Baron Brice's Home"

http://sp-lands.com/whats-new.htm

Black and red are among my favorite color combinations, and your usage
of parts from the Guarded Inn works very well - the octagonal tower with
black lattice windows also does the trick - the red slope finishes it off
nicely.  Also - what are those chimney looking things lined up parallel next
to one another?

Also, I like your usage of the round tower base - it's not your first time
building with it though, so you are getting the hang of it :)

When I look at the model, it almost seems like all your heart and soul
went into the top 2/3 and the bottom just seems a bit ... flat?  Maybe
adding some rocks all around there along with a tree or two would liven
up the scenery.  A few 2x2s and a few 2x3s in grey might just do the
trick.  That's the only thing that comes to mind as far as things to do that
would spice the model up.

Very exotic model - I like it :)

-- Pawel