 Castle / 11292
  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Running out of bricks is a good excuse, as long as you promise to make amends and buy more bricks as soon as you can ;) (...) As soon as it is finished up to my satisfaction, I plan to roll quite a few people through there to get the most (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

Pawel, Good idea! I'd gladly take up an invitation to Blut'Ader! To prove it, I've made a little side story! ---...---Story Begining---...--- Kane Ghostulle, Pedagouge of majickal arts at the Temple of the White Crystal, stood inside the dome shaped (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)