 Castle / 11199
  A New Project to Check Out

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd announce this: After much thought I decided I wasn't happy about how the first 2 chapters of the "10th crystal saga" turned out. Therefore, I'll be reshooting pictures for the story over the holiday break. But to add (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A New Project to Check Out

(...) Jay, You've got some cool stuff up there! I think the 10th Crystal poster (URL) great, just like a promotional movie poster. The background descriptions for each of the crystals are neat, and the variety of people that you have constructed is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A New Project to Check Out

(...) (URL) black and white can speak louder than color ever could :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A New Project to Check Out

(...) Thanx to everyone for the compliments! I'm workin hard to make this stoyline work well, so feedback is great :) And if you haven't seen it yet, here's the link again. (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)