 Castle / 11145 (+5)
  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

(...) Si. (...) Yes, but here is why I resorted to using black: 1) It's available in the 3033 tubs, which makes it available on Brickbay at a descent price. 2) I can order black slopes from S@H. 3) Black arches are a lot more available than white or (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks :) No reason - I didn't really think about it before now. I guess I like stuff by the water because you get a lot of variety that way. Having a stream flow by a MOC can really spice things up, PLUS, you figure that most people in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoops!

(...) I used MLCad's measuring thing: It's 5 feet by 5 feet, aprox. (...) Man, it sounds like that Brickfest was pretty darn cool. I wish I could have made it there! (...) Well, there are actualy only wall-walk doors on the sides facing the walls. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks. I notice that a lot of work can go into the landscape around the MOC, and it sets the tone nicely for the MOC itself. I usually don't have th patience for it though ... Must ... get ... to ... MOC ... instead :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Yeah ... I've been thinking about that. I figured that a lighthouse itself probably doesn't need a defense system, but once I start builing the port and foundry around it, that's when some major defense mechanisms will start falling into (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact