 Castle / 11081
    more backstory now online! —Jason Cicchini
   Hey guys! It might be a little while til I get my newest chapter up of "Chronicles of Velaria," so I took some time to upload some more content on my brickshelf account: (URL) in the Legends folder, you can check out the 10 legendary crystals of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: more backstory now online! —Tony Hafner
     (...) bit. I love the lion-head over the castle entrance- that's a great rendition! I particularly like the crenelated top that makes his crown. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: more backstory now online! —Pawel Nazarewicz
     (...) Very creative! Are we to expect this in a story anytime soon? Maybe someone can do a wolf's face next - I would really like a big 3D enterance with the mouth that opens as a drawbridge for a wolfpack castle. I guess I could do it myself, but (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: more backstory now online! —Jason Cicchini
     (...) Thanx Pawel! I, like everyone else I'm sure, have had these ideas floating around in my head ever since I was a kid. I guess thats why Lugnet and Castle World are so great, cuz now i get a chance to showcase the result of 10 years of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: more backstory now online! —Anthony Sava
   (...) I'm playing catch up, so please forgive me. VERY cool stuff Jay. Somehow I missed chapter 2 being released, but now I've read it. I love it so far. The different crystals are very cool as well. It would seem we're in for a very complex story, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)