 Castle / 11050 (+5)
  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

Hello Lenny. Thank You for posting about my Ogres. I have as you said "fallen in love with Marc Nelson, Jr's design" so i built acouple,I got the idea to use a knight helmet on my 2nd Ogre from Anthony Sava, and i thank him for it :D. I have just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Feedback for custom minifigs

I have a bunch of custom castle minifigs but have had no feedback on them save for my wife and the few people I've sold them to. I would just like to know what some hardcore castle afficianados would say about them. Here are a few examples: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

I think they are fantastic (I had a couple of questions to ask you but your brickbay store answered them for me) So are you going to sell the stickers seperately :) James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

Congratulations on your rediscovered collection! (...) I have 6 Crusaders and 6 Black Falcons like this. Very irritating now. I always assumed they faded because I used to make the guys "swim" in sinks, paddling pools etc as a child, and never dried (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lost Treasures

I've got loads of crossed axe guys like this. I think its due to the gold paint used not liking handling. I didnt dunk too many of mine in water, but it happened all the same. You'll find it just rubs off over time. It'll be interesting to see if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact