 Castle / 11045
    Ogre Mark II —Anthony Sava
   Thanks to Marc Nelson, I got some inspiration. No offense Marc, but I wasn't too fond with the head you had on the ogre, so I made this: (URL) think it looks a bit more minifigish this way. But then again, it doesn't look so ugly it just screams to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        NIGHTMARES!(was Re: Ogre Mark II) —Kotaro Ono
   (...) I'm Kotaro Ono, a Japanese LEGO fan registered as EARL-0(;ZERO not OH X-) ). I feel very honourable and glad to see that you Anthony --- one of respectable castle world creator --- revised my own creation. Your DEMON(DEVIL)-HORSE is extremely (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)