 Castle / 10998
    Re: Continuing the Epic —Tony Hafner
   (...) Argh! It's down, of course, because of excessive data transfer. I'll check it out later. How long has Geocities been enforcing their data transfer limits on an hourly basis? On a ranting note... They claim that you get 3Gb of transfer per (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Continuing the Epic —Tony Hafner
   (...) Ah, got through. Hmm... very interesting turn of events. That explains a few things. I'm curious- how far ahead do you plot? I mean, I can see that you have all the chapters planned out... but how much detail do you already know? As for the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Continuing the Epic —Anthony Sava
   (...) their (...) I'm glad you were paying attention, there's a quiz later. (...) With the exception of the details of Garalt in Blut'Ader (search previous .castles for the teaser) and a a few other things, the story is totally finished in my head. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)