 Castle / 10990 (+5)
  Shield - help!

Hi all, I have been trying to find the correct proportions of the portuguese shield, for use in the PLUG logo, but unsuccessfully so far. So I thought of asking for help in this newsgroup, 'cause I think I remember seing something about shield (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best set for castle that is out now ...

These are my choices for best castle theme sets out now: (Guarded Inn - does not really count, It would be very hard to out do most LegoLand Castle sets before the 1990's) Best small set: - Knight's catapult 4816 - it has decent peices and two nice (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Not Really Legos. . .

This really isn't about legos but if you like Anime you will love this. At toonami.com they actually play the cartoons online. If you check it out click on the show "Record of the Lodoss Wars". I just watched the first episode and it had a GREAT (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not Really Legos. . .

(...) Hey Brett! Yeah, Record of Lodoss War is a great series, however the newest season, called "chronicles of the Heroic Knight" is by far the best. I highly reccomend this series to fantasy and castle lovers! It was a big influence on my (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Continuing the Epic

Fellow castle heads, the Chronicles of Ikros have one more chapter under their belt. I hope you enjoy it. The Chronicles of Ikros Chapter 22: An Ancient Society (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact