 Castle / 10990
10989  |  10991
Subject:
Shield - help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:09:50 GMT

Hi all,

I have been trying to find the correct proportions of the portuguese shield,
for use in the PLUG logo, but unsuccessfully so far. So I thought of asking
for help in this newsgroup, 'cause I think I remember seing something about
shield designing posted here some while back (not sure, though).
The difficulty to this search is that NOWHERE on the internet I was able to
find a site that provides the *accurate proportions* of the shield (a few
have the flag's, but that's prety much it).
AFAIK, he shield has remained quite unchanged since the middle ages (so if
you find ANY info it is likely to be up to date). Paper reference is also
welcome!

Can you help?

TIA,

Pedro

(FUT set to .loc.pt , because of obvious interest for the group)