 Castle / 10950 (+20)
  Re: Doomsday is here, or: I ran out of silver swords

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes: <ka-snip> (...) No lancers? What's a medieval army without a few lancers with pennants! Don't let the swords hold you up. Very nice homogeneous look even though you use a variety of figs. Bruce (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Questions for Wilson Raska

Ok I have two questions 1. In your first stories Cassandra has red hair but in your IOM stories she has blond hair. Why? 2. When I try to go to your web site it says 'File Not Found ? The URL was not found on this server' It says that on every (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Questions for Wilson Raska

Heh, I was kinda surprised to come to .castle and find a message with my name in the header. :-) (...) Well Kevin, "something" happens in my CW stories that causes her to become a full-fledged paladin; changing her appearance. (...) I apologize for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Questions for Wilson Raska

(...) Interesting (...) Thanx I was using the address one the IOM page --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Royal Mill

Hi, I built a new building on Sunday. I have been wanting to build a mill with a water wheel for a while now, so I did! The images are located here: (URL) are thumbs, click on them to get the bigger pictures. Also, I have a new domain name and site, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

It looks fantastic form the thumbnails but the links to the images appear to be broken. is there a pathing error ?? sort it out! I wanna see -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 "brian kasprzyk" <brian.kasprzyk@westgroup.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Update to The Royal Mill posting

Sorry!!!! The thumbs are not working because the software I used to build the thumbs didn't map the path correctly. The images are located in a folder called Images, not images and because my hosting site is Unix based, case sensitivity matters. So. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to The Royal Mill posting

Thanks for sharing. Thats gotta be the best moc I've seen for ages. I love the use of baseplates to give the split levels, and the gable next to the wheel is fantastic congrats -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) mechanism there. There is a lot of life in the watermill. One question - did you run out of black corner slope bricks, or does it have a red top for some reason? Good to see more original MOCs :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to The Royal Mill posting

Nice Brian. Very nice. I like your use of the different baseplates. And your different pictures showing the different angles and minifigs working are great. I had made my own water wheel design months ago, and I haven't seen one built like mine yet. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) Unfortunately I did run out of black corners. It took a lot more than I thought to do that roof. I have the tip top pieces in black, but changed them to red just to be consistent. I need 31 more black ones. There isn't even that many on (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Another update; The Royal Mill

Another way to see all the pics without having to modify the URL is this: (URL) thumbs are still located here: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update; The Royal Mill

(...) interior is very cool too. And moving parts always add to a creation. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) Those look pretty good. I've been working on a water mill myself for a while now. Maybe one day I'll finish it and get pictures up. I'm trying to use a motor so it will turn on its own. It looks like you've used lots of gears to slow it down. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update; The Royal Mill

(...) Once again you have proven yourself to be a brilliant builder! It´s a great MOC. You can really see how the minifigs are working :) /Elin (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) That was the same problem I was answering with the elaborate gear system I installed. The non-torque motor Lego makes turned my windmill into a mini fan. It really pushed out the air! The torque motor they have (power cable connects on top (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update; The Royal Mill

(...) I followed your web address. You have a really nice Tree Temple. You put a lot of detail into it! Great work back to you. BK> (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) The micromotors are always like that. Even in a loud room at a train show, standing within 10 feet of an unshielded one of these is really irritating. It's not nearly so bad if it is fully enclosed in a building or on a moving platform so that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) When I click on the thumbnails I get a "404 HTML error" message - a classic. But from what I can see, it looks wonderful! It's almost better to see it small - it looks almost real in that view! Lovely job. -Shiri (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Royal Mill

(...) The links are corrected now for the thumbnails! BK> (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact