 Castle / 10929
  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

My bit of idle speculation would be that this helm was done for a follow-on series to last year's Knight's Kingdom series, which was then subsequently scratched once the Harry Potter's license was inked. Hopefully it will show up in the near future. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  2nd Year Knight Kingdom series!

~2nd Year Knight Kingdom series! (...) Oh, you mean the extension that involves King Leo’s son returning from the Crusades. Or at least that’s what I've read from the Futura’s story outline. I'm bettin’ that Leo’s heir could be a Crusader Prince... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)