 Castle / 10928
  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

It's certainly very well made if its not Lego Could it be a prototype for a never released set ?? the batlord helmets (sans wings) looked well done too, OK they could have been sprayed, but didn't look it It's odd if the visor was scratch built as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

Here is an interesting point. It appears that the helmet has the 3 holes for the plumes like the modren visor. yet there are no plumes in it[1]. Why take the time to make a custom piece, just for a lego movie, and add features that you are not going (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Visor? (Heads Up Castle-Heads!)

(...) I thought the exact same thing. Plus, one has to consider that this is VERY unlike the DIY sculpey helmets we have seen from others -- this thing has to snap onto an existing helmet form and stay in place using two teeny protrusions to do the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)