 Castle / 10891
Re: Ack! @ Airships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:28:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes:
<snip>
Heh- a large part of the reason that I made an airship instead of a sailing
ship was that I don't have any sails.  Actually that's not quite true- I do
have a "ripped" pirate sail from one set, but it wasn't really appropriate).
I had considered making a custom, but I decided against it for various
reasons.  With all the other airships out there now, I kinda wish that I had
chosen to do something else.  Ah, well.

Here's a question for the Lego purists out there:

Would mending the sail be pure?  What if it was sewn with Lego string?
Could make for a very striking look...

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com