 Castle / 10889
Re: Ack! @ Airships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:14:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Perry writes:
You castle people might not know me very well, I've mostly done space stuff,
and havn't posted much at that, but I'm very much into Castle, but my lack
of good camera is restricting me from posting much.

David,

Yes.  I know how you feel 95% of the time ... lack of camera and being
in college.  The trend has been going towards airships, and I blame
Final Fantasy for that :)

Welcome to dot-castle - I hope to see your crew and their mode of
transportation very soon.

-- Pawel