 Castle / 10885
    Re: Here's a preview of the new one... —Tony Hafner
   (...) We have a ton of Brio trains, and 2+ years ago we decided that a table was needed. We looked at a number of options- the Brio table, the Thomas one, and an off-brand one built locally. All of them were way overpriced, and none had really good (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Here's a preview of the new one... —Daniel Siskind
   In lugnet.castle, Tony Hafner writes: ..snip.. (...) I had mine in front of my couches until the castle got so tall you could no longer see the TV! Dan (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)