 Castle / 10880 (+5)
  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

::sigh:: My apologies. I didn't understand the context of the comment, even though I read Pawel's response last night. I'll be quiet now, at least for a while. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) If you build it, they will convert! Mark - a dorment Castle Fan - de Kock (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) I love it Dan.... the castle would prob look just as GREAT in white too....!!! Ya just need to get some xmas lights and place them through the castle.. I'm sure it would look GREAT with the llights out... Kev... : ) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) Yes, actually the rubber bands hold the 45 degree angle sides of the walls in place while I am building. They are locked in place at the tops and bottoms, but four of the seven octagonal towers don't yet have the tops on them. Someday I'll (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) Dan, Wow, what an enchanting castle! One question, do you make the towers with hinge bricks to get the octagonal shape? George (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact