 Castle / 10866
  Built my first Guarded Inn

Hey all, I succumbed and ordered this gem along with some Belville accessory packs and now I understand fully what all the fuss was about. What an apex of set design, function, and just plain coolness! One of the few civilian Castle sets, The GI is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) Join us, you KNOW you want to! Succumb to the Castle side! (it's hard to be dark with all the gray people tend to use :^) The Guarded Inn is fabulous! Mike (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) Yeah - the Harry Potter sets contain a lot of lego "noise" as far as I see it, but we won't turn this into a "current state of most lego models vent" :) So to follow up, what would be the next best set for lego to release, that you *think* (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) Agree entirely! Grey wall pieces, greay corner wall pieces, a tudor wall piece, those nice black roof slopes. And of course the return of the mighty superduperbad Black Falcons as well, who have probably always been my favourite faction. The (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) Crusaders! Right? No Black Falcons... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

::sigh:: My apologies. I didn't understand the context of the comment, even though I read Pawel's response last night. I'll be quiet now, at least for a while. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) If you build it, they will convert! Mark - a dorment Castle Fan - de Kock (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)