 Castle / 10840 (+5)
  Re: Site Update

thats the benefit of working in a web design studio :) It took my friend about 10 minutes in Macromedia Fireworks to come up with the concept. thanks James (...) hate (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE POSTING BLUES

(...) *SNIP* (...) I'd like to add something as well. I know I said back in june (when I went on my unfortunate and childish rant and alienated half of lugnet) that I woudln't get involved in stuff like this, but things haven't improved. People just (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Wanted

Hi Guys and Girls! I need Harry Potter Owls, Grey, Black, White, Beige, and Light Grey. I need them for the little owlery I made. It's quite cute. I need Trade because well, to be honest I have no money. So if you wanna trade then email me at (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE POSTING BLUES

Anthony I would like to chime in and de-lurk for a minute to support your statement about the whole IOM thing. I've actually stopped coming to LUGNET over the last several weeks because I'm so tired of wading through all the IOM postings. None of my (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Posting Blues

N.B. I have set the follow-ups to castle, not org.cw. This is because the content has impact on the structure and direction of the castle group as a whole, not just those who do (or don't) like CW. (...) Apathy? Perhaps in part. .Castle (and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact