 Castle / 10797
  IOM: The Wurmhold...

Greetings to one and all. I am both pleased and proud to announce the first "story clip" of the Wurmhold. It's not a real story, it's actualy parts cut out from the real one that I'm working on, but enjoy anyway. Without further ado: (URL) especialy (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold...

(...) to talk more about the wings though - that's a very original yet very odd contraption. I almost get a sense of it being like something organic - like a giant butterfly or other insect. Anyone seen G.I.Joe the Movie? Something out of that :) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold...

(...) Thank you very much. I have no idea where the idea for it came from: it just came. "If you start to build it, the idea will come." to modify a quote from Field of Dreams. (...) That can easily be arranged. :) Pictures of the crew were coming (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)