 Castle / 10792
    Posting —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Ok - I usually don't read general posts, but this one really got me thinking more about what has been on my while for the past few months: (URL) my question is - where does one draw the line on posts and replies? What is actually beneficial vs. just (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Posting —William R. Ward
     (...) [...] (...) Speaking as someone who has posted MOC's and seen little if any response, I would say - Reply. Even if it's just "Wow, that's pretty cool" it makes a difference. Simply highlighting/spotlighting the message isn't always obvious to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

         Re: Posting —Brett Kingery
     Greetings earthlings (and others, I'm sure there's a few others around here) While I haven't even properly introduced myself, I'd like to add my .04 to this thread at this time! > Very often, I will just highlight someone's creation as a non-verbal (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Posting —Joel Kuester
     (...) Hi, These are pretty much the same rules I follow when deciding to post, and you have worded them very well. Perhaps if you want to register your approval of a MOC and not waste bandwidth, you could add another step: 4.5) email a personal (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Posting —Leah Cardaci
   Very interesting question. Personally, my own habits are fairly close to those you listed. Although, I have to admit to highlighting posts when I'm really busy. I actually was never bothered by one line "that's cool" posts, and wouldn't have thought (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)