 Castle / 10746
    Yet another IOM question (or two, or three..) —Dave Amos
   I must say that I have been following the IOM saga, and I find it rather interesting. I may even jump in myself soon! But just so I understand things better, I have a few questions. Does the mist represent unexplored land? If so, how long does it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Yet another IOM question (or two, or three..) —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) We hope to have your talents put to IOM use soon :) (...) The Mist represents not only unexplored land, but in some instances, land that is suicidal or impossible to enter (1). One MAY enter Level 1 Mist, but it is rather useless - the terrain (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)