 Castle / 10745
  Short Comic ...

I've updated my site with a short story: (URL) finally able to give my characters some context :) More to come in 2-3 weeks ... -- Pawel (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: Short Comic ...

Dude, that's sweet! I love the editing in it, especially in the forest and the last shot! Great way to introduce characters and give a little teaser as to what's going to happen along the way. And *GASP* Blut'Ader got sacked!? I can't wait to see (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Short Comic ...

(...) I really liked the red blossoming cactus plants you had on the waters edge before the boat. And the guy pushing the barrel onboard looked quite fluid and realistic. I enjoyed your story setup with the inserted captions into a comic book (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Short Comic ... (IOM)

dude i like it.. especially how you just reference blut'ader without having to really talk in depth. are you planning on doing this for the rest of your voyage on/to IOM? id be cool if you were. -lenny ps. how were the characteristics of IOM decided (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Short Comic ...

  Re: Short Comic ... (IOM)

(...) Thanks - I'm not sure yet :) (...) Yes, the island is created. Craig Hamilton has the master copy, but I have seen it when I was at his house back during the summer. What will be created though are the pieces of land that I'm taking from his (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)