 Castle / 10705 (+10)
  Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)

(...) Thanks! I'd been trying for a while to find something that clearly indicated what it was about... Then yesterday, that idea hit me, and I threw it together in about 20 minutes! thanks, James (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

Sorry if this is old news, but in a magazine at work today for video store owners there was an article I read about the release on DVD of a Special Edition of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." There were the usual extras like commentary, interviews (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

(...) Yes, about a month ago, but we will forgive you :-) (...) It is an official Lego production, look at this thread for the details, and a link to the movie: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Happy Halloween Lugnet!

I realize it's early, but... In the spirit of this pagan holiday, I made this... (URL) a fun, a safe, and a Happy Halloween Lugnet! --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Happy Halloween Lugnet!

Thank you! Kewl. Your Dragons are great. Whew look at all those villians and skeletons! nice graphic......have a jog of mead on me! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

Great to finally see the mini movie, last time I tried I couldn't figure out how to get ot to work. Terrific to see lego working together with Mony Python as well, although I somehow can't see future lego music video for "Always Look on the Bright (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Midnight MOCkery Contest

Hello, here is my entry for the Midnight Mockery Contest, a skeletton's carriage and the ruin of an inn. (URL) would be happy to see this soon on Sarah's page, Kind Regards, René (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle)

  The End of Book II

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, I bring to you, after much effort, the last chapter of the second book of the Chronicles of Ikros! Say that three times fast. So, I am proud to present: Chapter 20 of The Chronicles of Ikros (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com: (...) whoo small heads! great for those shamans to play with. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The End of Book II

I get an error that says: The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact