 Castle / 10684
Re: It's NOT LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:42:16 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

In article <GL96xr.D80@lugnet.com>,
"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote:

and http://www.theonering.net/ (which is a great LotR site) has that
"LEGO is coming out with Hobbits, Gandalf, and much more Middle-earth! "

Well, I just sent them an email about it. I'm not sure if you did as
well, but such an ignorant error on their part deserves a bit of
email-chastising. Politely, of course.

Did you look at those sets, and we complain about LEGO juniorization...
The characters are even ugly [from a LEGO type perspective], it looks
like they are scuplted characters on a 2x4 brick base... It will be
interesting to see them and see what quality the actual parts are and if
they are of any use in impure creations.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com