 Castle / 10683
Re: It's NOT LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:43:54 GMT

In article <GL96xr.D80@lugnet.com>,
"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote:

and http://www.theonering.net/ (which is a great LotR site) has that
"LEGO is coming out with Hobbits, Gandalf, and much more Middle-earth! "

Well, I just sent them an email about it. I'm not sure if you did as
well, but such an ignorant error on their part deserves a bit of
email-chastising. Politely, of course.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations