 Castle / 10675 (+5)
  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

(...) Thanks! I think it is my favorite of those I've made too. A number of friends have pointed out different things they liked about it. The most unexpected comment, perhaps, was one that thought the most realistic part was the bits of crumbling (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: King Leo's Palace

It makes perfect sense Magnus, I'm inclined to try the incorporation of Dark grey first, as the curtain wall is made up of 2 wide bricks for the first several layers, then when the "window wall" bricks start, it goes to 1 wide, so the walls are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New (old) Dragon Pics on Brickshelf

Friends, I've posted some LDrawn pics of my dragons on brickshelf, heres a sample (URL) rest can be found here (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: New (old) Dragon Pics on Brickshelf