 Castle / 10659
Re: New MOC: Sorjin's Cloudship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:03:16 GMT

Anyway, here it is- Sorjin Mercurial's Cloudship:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/airship/index.html

It's a little heavy on fantasy and light on medieval realism, but I always
thought that was the point of Lego Castle anyway.

I really like this idea!  Its really nice to see such an original building
concept.  One of the great things about it is that you didn't just slap some
propelers on a ship hull and call it original.  The craft is very well
detailed and looks like you had some type of background story going on in
the back of your mind when you put it together.  Bravo!

Felix