 Castle / 10654
New MOC: Sorjin's Cloudship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 00:46:08 GMT

Here's my first castle creation since... I don't know when.  I can't drudge
up a single specific memory of building anything castle-related, so it has
probably been at least 15 years.

Wow- this was fun!  Methinks I ought to expand my horizons more often.

Anyway, here it is- Sorjin Mercurial's Cloudship:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/airship/index.html

It's a little heavy on fantasy and light on medieval realism, but I always
thought that was the point of Lego Castle anyway.

Enjoy!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com