 Castle / 10638
    Re: King Leo's Palace —Tanya K. Burkhart
   Um. wow... You did it again, Jon. Another link to add to my "drool over with envy" file. Your Puerto Bonita and the Desert Keep are already in there. (for any one who wants to look - (URL) and (URL) ) I started a largish castle and it doesn't hold a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: King Leo's Palace —Jon Furman
   Good Luck with the braces, I know they are spendy, I hope it doesn/t cut into the Lego Budget too badly. Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate it a lot. I'm glad you liked it. This weekend I'll be posting the rest of the pics. I'd love to see (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)