 Castle / 10615
  Forestmen's Caveren

Well after months of building (and a little time off building mecha) I have (almost) finished my Forestmen's Cave. it is built on 4 32x32 base plates and comes apart into sections. The first section has been built for about a year the second part I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) Nice forest feel to it and I like the way it comes apart. You have spent some time on this and I think it has paid off. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) I wanted to make something that could be built a section at a time and that could be expanded (and that other people could add to as well) plus it makes it easier to get to the inside to move around the minifigs. I plan to replace most of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) Sounds good. Do you have a trapdoor on the forest floor that they could use to get in and out through? Whith this you could always add more if you felt like it. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) There are currently 4 entrances. 2 in section 1, 1 in section 2 and one in section 4. section 1: (URL) the main entrance in behind the waterfall, it is hard to see but that is the point :) there are steps built into the cliff wall and then (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) Sound great. I think I want to make some thing like that. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)