 Castle / 10615 (+10)
  Forestmen's Caveren

Well after months of building (and a little time off building mecha) I have (almost) finished my Forestmen's Cave. it is built on 4 32x32 base plates and comes apart into sections. The first section has been built for about a year the second part I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Jousting/fair pics

(...) --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle up on my site

(...) A lot of good looking castles. You have some great MOCs. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) Nice forest feel to it and I like the way it comes apart. You have spent some time on this and I think it has paid off. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle up on my site

(...) I love ya new castle.. very neat.... and realistic in design... LOOKS GREAT Kev...: ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Castle up on my site

Very nice design, very natural looking. I like the way you used the red "endcap" roof piece at the end of the roof; even though it doesn't match up exactly, it still looks pretty natural. I also really like your custom torsos (the bird design), but (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Jousting/fair pics

(...) Yes, that knife is from a Playmobil set! (...) No, that halberd isn't painted. It's from a Lego Roborider set: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Updates to my site

Good day to everyone! There have been a lot of really great work done and posted in the last week. I thought I'd throw some of my stuff in the ring too! I have a 'What's New!' page on my web site to help people find the latest stuff. Once a site (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: New Castle up on my site

(...) I agree about good usage of the red tower piece. It really added a lot of character to the design. I also missed your 9-10 submission, red house with a courtyard. Another fine piece of work! Brian K> The eagle emblem wasn't released here in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Castle up on my site

The eagle emblem is the design off the foam shield. I took a photo and traced it in fireworks. I will put both the designs on the site for downloading and printing thanks James "Brian Kasprzyk" <brian.kasprzyk@westgroup.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact