 Castle / 10575 (+10)
  I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

This message is aimed at Anthony Sava (aka: Sava the Aggie) but I hope other LUGNET'ers also read it. After almost 3 weeks of off and on reading I have finally just completed reading the story on his website. I must say that was he has published (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) Thanks much good sir, for all your kind words. I must say I was rather surprised to see your post on lugnet, and very flattered as well. I've found that a lot of people are scared/intimidated/put-off by the length of my story, and when I talk (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

Just a small note, your guest book is all full! :( I was kinda lookin’ forward to signing it. Perhaps you could delete some of the entries that just have a persons name and nothing else? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You can reach me @ (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) great-® (...) I was wondering why no one was signing it. Problem fixed, sign away! :) I enjoy reading all the little entries. --Anthony "Lego good, Aggies better" :) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  5 new buildings

I've created a webpage showing pictures of 5 buildings that I've made over the past few months: (URL) tell me what you think! btw, I don't know how to set follow-ups, so fix if necessary. Eric DeGiuli (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  LotR won't happen (was Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....)

(...) Lord of the Rings LEGO isn't going to happen. New Line Cinema has awarded the construction toys license to Playmates Toys(1), which I find really baffling, since they don't have squat to do with construction toys, but such is life. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) Look good to me. It sounds silly of me, but it had never occurred to me to use a castle baseplate for another kind of structure! I'm not too sure about the yellow arches with the grey tower, however - just like a building I did with red trim (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5 new buildings

Pretty neat! I especially like that tower at the bottom. How did you engineer the roof? "Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GKFv0u.BLs@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LotR won't happen

(...) I would love to see that, should you complete it. I'm betting that the new Star Wars Ewoks will prove invaluable. Tim wrote: While they are indeed minifigs, the more appropriate term might be "mini" minifigs - they are definitely of a smaller (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) my place. I'd love to see that tower up close, could you bring it on Sunday October 21st? P.S. will you be able to make it down if Ben happens to be busy with his National Guard work, are you still able to come? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact