 Castle / 10364
  Enter the Land of Hyalica

Well, after a few months of preparation, I decided to unveil my new website. (URL) have to say that I don't have many MOCs posted, only some sporadic pictures of the unfinished town of Kessica. It will be finished whenever my shipment of bricks come (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

Very nice! You seem to have all the factors that make up a good lego castle page. A few broken links here and there, but as a whole the page is great! -- Pawel (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

(...) Clay -- that's a great site! As Pawel mentioned, there are various and sundry bad links on the pages to images, etc, but that hardly detracts from the obvious thought and effort put into the land of Hyalica. I really like the building (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

your site looks very interesting, well thought out, and very cute. i can hardly wait to read more chronicles or to see more of your creations. something i especially like is how you treat the 'undead armies.' the stories behind them, the so-called (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)