 Castle / 10360 (+20)
  helmets

A while ago, when I was but a humble lurker, I remember that someone posted something about some helmets he/she was making at home for minifigs. There was a Norman style helmet and also a bigger great helm design. They were being shown together with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  hello

hey castle fans my name is David and i was a lurker until about 1 week ago.Iam 11 years old and my faverite themes are castle and pirate (but i have a lot more castle sets)The Isle of Mists is a great idea and my figs would have no problem geting (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hello

Well hello there, david! I'm sure I speak for the rest of the .Castle Community when i say "Welcome!" Your ideas sound like kick butt ones ( i like the idea of barbarians, but that's just me :) ) Any chance we can see some of your creations? See you (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Hoverthing Entry

Hi all, I sat down this afternoon for about an hour and came up with this: (URL) the "Majickal Hoverseat", a castle themed hoverthing (hence the XP'ing). The crystal ball creates some sort of odd majick that sends elemental forces (namely, wind) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle) !

  Enter the Land of Hyalica

Well, after a few months of preparation, I decided to unveil my new website. (URL) have to say that I don't have many MOCs posted, only some sporadic pictures of the unfinished town of Kessica. It will be finished whenever my shipment of bricks come (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Jason Rowoldt

Does anyone know where Jason Rowoldt is? I e-mailed him about some brickwarz aftermath scene concerning a certain tank and artillery piece. Magnus knows about that :-D! Does anyone know if he is on vacation or something? Because I am making an (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

Very nice! You seem to have all the factors that make up a good lego castle page. A few broken links here and there, but as a whole the page is great! -- Pawel (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Galaxy Inn.

I celebrate a return of #10000 as "Legend", and hope the space series to join in. (4 URLs) ayucow@mvd.biglobe.ne.jp # (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: hello

(...) no sorry i dont now html and we dont have the scaner hooked up yet :( (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) But only because it's build on a castle design. (Wouldn't want those spaceheads to get *big* heads...) -Shiri (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Now *that* is one of the coolest crossovers I've ever seen! Awesome! -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoverthing Entry

(...) Call out the dogs! Another one got over the Castle wall!! ;] Hehe, this is great! I especially like the ladder. Hey, in what "modern" set can we still get those crystal balls, if any? KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Peasant's cottage

Since my terrible attempt at making a peasant's cottage [1] for our Columbus gathering, earlier this month: (URL) decided to rebuild it, add windows, clean up the color scheme, then create a 2nd one with a loft & moveable wall to better get at the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) Well how do you know the Castle design wasn't based on an unreleased Space design? "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." and all that ;] Before Castles were built, before any life inhabited the Earth, and before there was Earth (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  New LDRAW/MLCAD shields (from set 0383 Knights Tournament)

For those interested, I just uploaded 3 'new' shield dat files: (URL) apologies if this is not the way to 'cross-post'. When I tried, I got a 'lugnet.castle does not accept dat files' message. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Absolutely great! I can just picture that being in one of the old Lego Idea books (like 200). A great crossover. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Here’s an interesting site with a variety of weapons... Special attention is to be paid to the section that lists the medieval helms. (URL) a good source for the proper design names of weapons and holds a variety (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

(...) Clay -- that's a great site! As Pawel mentioned, there are various and sundry bad links on the pages to images, etc, but that hardly detracts from the obvious thought and effort put into the land of Hyalica. I really like the building (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Michael - Those are all sweet! I like the accessbility you built into the houses. I mean what good is having a house that is detailed (1) if you can't .see. the detail inside, right? For some reason, I really like the maiden with the tan (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact