 Castle / 10351
  Long Lances

This has probably been done before, but I'll describe it anyway, just in case... I was playing round with my castle figs (rebuilding after a Brikwarz defeat), and was doing the standard pennant flag on the lance thing for the cavalry. Then I tried (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Long Lances

(...) Very cool idea :) Can anyone post a picture of such a contraption? I know that actual lances were very long - which version would be more realistic? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Long Lances

(...) I don't know exactly how long they were, I am sure that varied. But I do know that they were so long that a heavy counterweight had to be added at the butt end of the lance so that it's centre of gravity would be around where the knight would (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)